The LH01 Handset has a 4 digit display and one large control knob that works like a games consol control or a system control in a prestige car - the rotary knob can also be pressed in four directions and pressed in the middle so that you can enter the menus. In this way Lenz can offer a high specification for a low price:
- For up to 9999 digital motor vehicles
- Setting of 4-digit locomotive addresses
- 28 speed steps
- 29 functions for each locomotive
- Functions can be continuous or momentary by button press
- 4 amp power supply
- RailCom enabled programming in operational mode (PoM). Standard POM can also be performed on decoders without RailCom
- Separate programming track output
- Double traction
- connect up to 31 input devices to our universal input bus XpressNet.
- points, signals and other magnetic articles can be switched.
- Protected against short-circuit and overheat.
Each set comes with an LZV100 command station and an LH01 hand-held control device.
This set needs an additional Transformer. There is the choice of the TR100 (3 Amp) or TR150 (5 Amp)