Dapols excellent class 156 Sprinter painted in the green livery of midlands region local train operator - Central Trains.
The carefully designed underfloor motor arrangement keeps the windows clear for interior detail and the fitting of passenger figure bodies to be installed is desired. Dapols' design team have also devised coupler and corridor connector devices to eliminate the gap between the corridors within the unit. A dummy units has also been released, allowing 4-car units to be run with ease.
Why not upgrade to a train set with our track pack and controller deal? Add NTRACK track and controller pack to your order and start your N gauge model railway.
Dapol Platinum Range SprinterÂ models feature
- High Torque Skew Wound Five Pole Motor
- DCC Ready with NEM 651 Socket and Solder Tabs Provided.
- Below The Floor Mechanism
- See-Through Windows with Inetrior Seating
- Super-Close Coupling Using NEM Coupler Pockets
- Directional Lighting with Light Switch to Turn Off Lights When Working In Multiple
- Prototypical Dummy Coupling for Outer End Detailing
- Low Friction Drive Mechanism and Wheel Bearings
- Cab Interior Detailing
- Darkened RP25 Profile Wheels