Dapol 7F-073-006 Broughton Plas Power 7 Plank Open Wagon No.891 RCH 1887 Side & End Doors O Gauge
Highly detailed model of the first RCH standard design 7 plank open mineral wagon finished as Broughton & Plas Power wagon number 891.
Plas Power colliery on the edge of Wrexham owned by the Old Broughton Coal Company was producing coal from 1877.
FIO this is a different number to the Dapol club wagon which is 879.
7 plank Coal Wagon Specifications
• Diecast Chassis
• Compensation beam for smooth running
• Injection moulded body and detail parts
• Sprung metal buffers
• Sprung couplings
• Externally braced
• Diecast open spoke wheels with blackened steel tyres.
• Wheels suitable for fine standard track
• Expertly applied livery
• RCH 1887 Specification
• 7 plank body—side door only
• 7 plank body with end door has separately applied operating bar
• Axle boxes and brake shoes embossed with the word “Gloucester”
• Brake gear on one side