Dapol 2S-016-012 LSWR 35 Class M7 0-4-4T LSWR Lined Green Livery N
Nicely detailed model of the Southern Railway ex-LSWR M7 design 0-4-4 tank engines used on outer suburban and many country branch lines.
Model finished in LSWR lined green livery as locomotive number 35.
Powered by Dapol's proven motor and mechanism for reliable running the Southern Railway M7 tank features cab interior detailing, wire formed brake rodding, fine hand rails and optional Rapido type or dummy screw coupling
The Dapol LSWR M7 Will Feature:
• Highly detailed body with many separately added parts
• Expertly applied liveries
• Die-cast wheels
• Die-cast chassis
• Keyed axles (similar to the Dapol N Gauge A4/A3) to prevent quartering slippage
• Improved power path from rear pony wipers improved with contact plates
• 48g in weight giving this little locomotive a very impressive haulage capacity.
• The model is DCC ‘friendly’. A PCB is located in the bunker and pickup and motor connections are terminated on this. It is a simple matter to replace this PCB with a wired ‘micro’ decoder by making 4 solder connections. DC only users do not need to make any changes.
• 3 pole can motor providing smooth slow speed running and a realistic top speed.