Coastlines CL-M06 Anatoli Serov a Russian freighter from 1939 onwards 1/1250

£45.00
MRP £45.00
Warehouse: 1
Fast delivery from Warehouse.
(Product Ref 118208)
Cookies are disabled.
To place an order please call 01453 377030
Have a question about this product? Let us know
Anatoli Serov was built at Smiths Dock in 1926 as John Holt, one of two sister-ships built for the John Holt & Sons co. ltd. a trading company with interests in West Africa. In 1937 it was decided to build a new ship name Jonathan B Holt after one of John Holt's sons and the 1926 ship was re-named Garthorpe until 1939 when she was sold to Soviet shipping intersts as Anatoli Serov. Anatoli Serov seems to have traded from Vladivostock throughout the war but in 1972 she became a training vessel based at Petropavlosk with a large deckhouse extending over the after well deck and part of the raised poop. In 2002, srapping commenced at Petropavlosk and was still ongoing in 2006, eighty years after she entered service.
Have a question about this product? Let us know