The military depot theme is an excellent choice for a compact model railway as many depots are arranged around a single-track circuit, just like a train set! A small shunting engine moves wagons between store buildings and an interchange with the mainline, often hauling just a few wagons at a time. This train set can easily grow along the same theme with extra sidings, extra BR wagons and a visiting 'mainline' locomotives.
- Army ex-BR class 03 diesel shunting locomotive
- Army depot Internal Use open wagon
- Army water carrier tank wagon
- Army ex-BR 20-ton brake van
- Oval track circuit measuring 1250 x 910mm approx 50 x 36in.
- Train speed controller with UK 240v mains plug transformer