Saratoga Model Shipyard SMY57 USS Wright (AV 1) aircraft support ship 1939 1/1250
Originally a transport, she was converted to an airship tender in 1922 and an aircraft tender from 1925-32. After a spell in the Caribean, was moved to San Diego in 1939 (as modelled). 7th December 1941 was in transit to Pearl Harbor from Midway (undamaged). Worked out of Pearl Harbor until 1944 and became Headquarters ship, Service Squadron 7, operating in the Philippenes. Renamed San Clemente in 1945 (name went to new CVL). Scrapped 1948.