Pharos Ph24 Warnemunde lighthouse and Teapot Cafe 1930s to 1960 1/1250

£32.00
MRP £32.00
Warehouse: 1
Fast delivery from Warehouse.
(Product Ref 110237)
Cookies are disabled.
To place an order please call 01453 377030
Have a question about this product? Let us know
Warnemunde lighthouse dates from the 19th century but the Art Deco style Teapot café was placed between the lighthouse and the beach in the 1930s. The café resembles a teapot when seen from above (say from the top of the lighthouse). The café building was replaced in the 1960s with a different building with an unusual inverted parabolic concrete roof of a design that was replicated in a service station on the A1 in the UK. Pharos also model this version as Ph24A but that is not in production at this time..
Have a question about this product? Let us know