We have modelled this 1:72 scale aircraft on a plane that operated out of RAF Hullavington in Wiltshire during WWII, where No. 9 Flying Training School arrived on 3rd September 1939 with their Avro Anson Trainers. They were stationed there until early 1942 when the Empire Central Flying School came on the scene with a much wider range of aircraft for their trainees. The twin-engined Avro Anson was British made, developed from the Avro 652 airliner, and after various other wartime roles, was found most suitable as a three to four seater aircrew trainer. In a dark green and dark earth camouflage scheme with yellow underside, being a trainer, our model comes without the machine gun in the turret. The cockpit interior is green with a black headrest and other fine details include wing lights enhanced in dark red on the left wing and dark green on the right; matt black engines with silver engine hubs; black DF loop; and two oil coolers on the underside behind the engines.