Albatros AL74 SS Ingoma Harrison Line 1913 1/1250
SS Ingoma was built by Henderson's on the Clyde for Harrison-Rennie Line, Liverpool in 1913 and this 1/1250 scale metal model by Albatros is fully finished and painted as the ship was from 1918. Originally, the ship had a grey hull and she was used as a troop ship during WW1. In the 1930s, she was sold to the Italians and re-named San Giovanni Battista and in 1942, she was torpedoed by the RAF and towed to Tripoli where she was scuttled in the harbour entrance. She was re-floated by British engineers and subsequently scrapped.