Passenger & cargo ship of the Adelaide S.S.Co., Melbourne. Built 1935 in the shipyard of Stephen & Sons, Glasgow. 10856
BRT, 146.9m Loa x 20.2m, drive via 2 Screws, max. 18.5 kn.
Used in coastal traffic between Sydney and Fremantle but taken over in 1939 to become an auxiliary cruiser of the Royal
Australian Navy, converted into a landing ship in 1942. 1949 first voyage as a passenger ship again, sold to Indonesia in 1961 and renamed AMBULOMBO for employment in the pilgrimage traffic. In 1972 sank on the way to scrapping in Kaohsiung.