Built in 1951 as TJILUWAH and taken over by Pacific International Lines (PIL) in 1972, it served the Singapore / Fremantle routes
Singapore / Malaysia as a cruise ship for the Australians. A route to GB added later
9020 GRT, 146.11 x 19.08m, 16kn, cargo and passenger ship
230 passengers in one class, crew: 200. In 1984 the ship was scrapped!