Albatros AL138B Regina, Dominion Line 1922 1/1250
Regina was built by Harland & Wolff at Belfast 1917/18 and was pressed into use as a freighter during WW1. In 1922, she became a passenger liner in service on the Liverpool to New York route. In 1929, she was sold to the Red Star Line of Belgium and continued in service until the outbreak of WW2 when she was managed by the MOWT until 1942 when she became an Admiralty Destroyer Depot Ship. Scrapped in 1947.