Bachmann Graham Farish N Gauge 370-375 Avro Vulcan XH558 Presentation Pack DRS 37558 Avro Vulcan XH558 and 1/144 Scale Vulcan Bomber Models
Pricing to be advised.
2007 saw the return to the skies of the only airworthy Vulcan Bomber
following two years of restoration by the Vulcan to the Sky Trust.
XH558 delighted aviation enthusiasts at air displays around the country
before being permanently grounded at the end of 2015. In 2016 a unique
relationship was formed between DRS and the Trust, which culminated in
the naming of a Class 37 locomotive (37424 built at the Vulcan Foundry
in Newton-le-Willows by English Electric) as 37558 'Avro Vulcan XH558'.
To celebrate the synergy between these two outstanding examples of
British innovation and engineering prowess from the late 1950's, we are
proud to produce this special collector's edition pack which will be
sure to delight railway and aviation enthusiasts alike.
Both N & OO Train Pack Include:
• Class 37/4 Locomotive 37558 'Avro Vulcan XH558'
• 1:144 Scale Vulcan in original 'anti-flash' white colour scheme
• 1:144 Scale Vulcan in final camouflage colour scheme
• Resin reproduction of the English Electric 'Vulcan Works' locomotive works plate
• Resin reproduction of the Avro airframe identification plate from XH558
• Set of original RAF Training Board card reproductions
• Fine Art Print of the aircraft and locomotive